Quad9 is the first DNS security solution to extend GDPR privacy protections to internet users worldwide.
Zurich, February 17, 2021 – Quad9, the global, not-for-profit Domain Name System (DNS) security platform, today announced that it has moved its headquarters from California to Zürich, Switzerland supported by Packet Clearing House and SWITCH.
- Bill Woodcock, Chairman, Quad9
- John Todd, General Manager, Quad9
- Tom Kleiber, Managing Director, SWITCH
- Martin Leuthold, Head of Security and Network, SWITCH
- Florian Schütz, Federal Cybersecurity Delegate of Switzerland
Video how to set up Quad9